This guide will walk you through how to link your Intrakr account with Shopify and set up continuous synchronization between the two services.
Link Shopify account
Intrakr links to your Shopify account using a safe and secure method. We never ask for or store your Shopify login information. Follow these steps to link your account:
- Access Account Settings > Integrations > Shopify from within Intrakr.
- Enter your Shopify store name.
- Click Authenticate with Shopify
- You will be redirected to a Shopify login page. Enter your Shopify username and password (we never see this) and grant access.
- You will be redirected back to the settings page in Intrakr, which will show additional options now that your account is linked.
Import Shopify Products
Once your account is linked, you may import all products from Shopify into Intrakr.
Set Product Quantities
When your products are imported for the first time, only products/options that have inventory tracked in Shopify will have quantities in Intrakr. At this point, you may manually set quantities for options not tracked in Shopify.
To set the quantities for your products' variations, simply click on the product, enter the quantity value under the Quantities tab, and click Save.
Once your account is linked, orders will automatically be synced in real-time as quantities are manually changed in either service or when an order is placed by a customer.