Products may be created in Square and imported into Intrakr. The preferred workflow is to add products and manage existing products in Square first, then import into Intrakr. This way, any products created solely in Intrakr will not exist within Square.
Square's Item Variations will be translated to Intrakr variations when they're synchronized and vice versa.
What will happen when I import products?
When you choose to import products from Square to Intrakr, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Square will be added to Intrakr
- Any products that were previously imported will be updated if changes occurred in Square
- Any products that were previously imported that NO LONGER EXIST in Square will be deleted from Intrakr
- Categories and sales prices are not currently synced from Intrakr to Square
How to import products
- Navigate to Account Settings on the left navigation
- Choose Integrations > Square.
- Under the Product Sync heading, click Import.
- Depending on how many products need to be synced, this process may take a few minutes.
- When the process is complete, a notification will be shown buttons will re-appear.
What will happen when I export products? [DEPRECRATED]
NOTE: This is not recommended. Please see the beginning of this article for a description. When you choose to export products from Intrakr to Square, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Intrakr will be added to Square, setting the quantity and sale price.
- Any products that were previously exported will be updated if changes occurred in Intrakr. Quantities are not set during an update.
- Any products that were previously exported that NO LONGER EXIST in Intrakr will be ignored in Square. If you wish to remove this item from Square, it must be done manually.
- Sale price will NOT be exported to Square. Pricing for new products will be set to "Variable", so be sure to update these items after export.