Products may be created in Infusionsoft and imported into Intrakr, created in Intrakr and exported to Infusionsoft, or a combination of the two.
Product Options / Variations
Infusionsoft's Product Options will be translated to Intrakr variations when they're synchronized. To set up product options (e.g., size or color), follow the Infusionsoft help article here: http://ug.infusionsoft.com/article/AA-00524/0/Set-up-product-options-size-color-etc.html
Infusionsoft allows for 3 options per product with option values for each. For example, an option may be "Size" with option values "Large" and "Small" and "Color" with values "Blue" and "Green". In Intrakr, this will be translated into two 4 variations:
- Large, Blue
- Large, Green
- Small, Blue
- Small, Green
You will be able to then track quantities independently for each product variation.
Our base plan allows for 30 variations per product. So, using the example above, that would allow for 5 colors with 6 sizes.
What will happen when I import products?
When you choose to import products from Infusionsoft to Intrakr, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Infusionsoft will be added to Intrakr
- Any products that were previously imported will be updated if changes occurred in Infusionsoft
- Any products that were previously imported that NO LONGER EXIST in Infusionsoft will be deleted from Intrakr
What will happen when I export products?
When you choose to export products from Intrakr to Infusionsoft, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Intrakr will be added to Infusionsoft. The Infusionsoft product's quantity will be set to the aggregate of all Intrakr variations.
- Any products that were previously exported will be updated if changes occurred in Intrakr. Quantities are not set during an update.
- Any products that were previously exported that NO LONGER EXIST in Intrakr will be ignored in Infusionsoft. If you wish to remove this item from Infusionsoft, it must be done manually.
How to import products
- Navigate to Account Settings > Integrations > Infusionsoft.
- Under the Product Sync heading, click either Import or Export.
- Depending on how many products need to be synced, this process may take a few minutes.
- When the process is complete, a notification will be shown buttons will re-appear.