This guide will walk you through how to link your Intrakr account with Infusionsoft and set up continuous synchronization between the two services.
Disable Inventory Tracking in Infusionsoft
Unless you specifically want to have Intrakr push quantity updates to Infusionsoft, you will want to disable inventory tracking within Infusionsoft. If you do want to still view quantities in Infusionsoft, skip this section and read this article next.
Intrakr will take over all inventory management of your products. To allow this (and to avoid confusion), follow these steps:
- Go to E-Commerce > Settings in the master nav.
- Click on Product in the settings menu.
- Set Track Inventory to No
- Save settings
Link Infusionsoft account
Intrakr links to your Infusionsoft account using a safe and secure method. We never ask for or store your Infusionsoft login information. Follow these steps to link your account:
- Access Account Settings > Integrations > Infusionsoft from within Intrakr.
- Click Authenticate with Infusionsoft
- You will be redirected to an Infusionsoft login page. Enter your Infusionsoft username and password (we never see this).
- If you have more than one Infusionsoft application, select the application you would like Intrakr to have access to and click Allow.
- You will be redirected back to the Infusionsoft settings page in Intrakr, which will show additional options now that your account is linked.
Import Infusionsoft Products
Once your account is linked, you may import all products from Infusionsoft into Intrakr.
Set Product Quantities
When your products are imported for the first time, no quantities will be carried over from Infusionsoft. This is because Infusionsoft tracks quantities at the product level whereas Intrakr tracks quantities at the individual variation level.
To set the quantities for your products' variations, simply click on the product, enter the quantity value under the Quantities tab, and click Save.
During the first sync, Intrakr also records the last order number so that previous orders will not affect your quantity once entered, only new ones will.
Once your account is linked, orders will automatically be synced every 20 minutes. Quantities of products and their variations will be read from the Infusionsoft orders and decremented from your available inventory in Intrakr.