Products may be created in Shopify and imported into Intrakr, created in Intrakr and exported to Shopify, or a combination of the two.
Product Options / Variations
Shopify's Product Options will be translated to Intrakr variations when they're synchronized.
What will happen when I import products?
When you choose to import products from Shopify to Intrakr, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Shopify will be added to Intrakr
- Any products that were previously imported will be updated if changes occurred in Shopify
- Any products that were previously imported that NO LONGER EXIST in Shopify will be deleted from Intrakr
What will happen when I export products?
When you choose to export products from Intrakr to Shopify, the following will occur:
- Any new products in Intrakr will be added to Shopify, setting the quantity and sale price.
- Any products that were previously exported will be updated if changes occurred in Intrakr. Quantities are not set during an update.
- Any products that were previously exported that NO LONGER EXIST in Intrakr will be ignored in Shopify. If you wish to remove this item from Shopify, it must be done manually.
How to import products
- Navigate to Account Settings > Integrations > Shopify.
- Under the Product Sync heading, click either Import or Export.
- Depending on how many products need to be synced, this process may take a few minutes.
- When the process is complete, a notification will be shown buttons will re-appear.